Business Analyst / MI & Data Analyst / Statistician
Job Title: MI & Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This Company is a modern, forward thinking, progressive law firm delivering innovative, high-quality legal services.
They are looking to recruit an MI/Data Analyst to be based in the Leeds office. The role includes some client-facing tasks and you will be required to liaise with senior management and executives across the Firm and within the Client's business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Clients to understand their MI requirements and the issues/concerns that drive their business
- Liaise with senior management and the IT team to ensure that all required data is captured in the case management system. Produce a business case for system alterations if required
- Collate the data from the MI team and use a business intelligence tool to produce suites of graphic MI reports to present to clients.
- Develop an internal tool to allow senior management to monitor performance against contracted KPI's/SLA's.
- Analyse the data to identify trends/concerns for Clients and the firm
- Attend regular Client meetings/conference calls with presentation of trends/concerns identified included
- Work with Clients to affect business changes that address areas of concern
- Produce presentations to be used by the firm's acquisitions team, when tendering for new Clients. Attend those tender presentations as and when required
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Powerpoint
- A good understanding of workflows and data capture within case management systems
- Confidentiality and sensitivity when dealing with client and firm data
- Ability to grasp new concepts and systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to work independently, prioritise workload, and adhere to deadlines
- Experience in VBA programing and/or SQL data extraction/query
- Experience with a graphical analytics tool such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, etc.
- Law firm experience desirable, but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and a Covering Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, Client Data Analyst, Experienced Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, SQL Analyst, Business Information Analyst, Qlikview, SSRS, Sequel Server Analyst, Hummingbird Open Query may also be considered for this role.