Production Operative / Manufacturing Operative
Job Title: Production Operative
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client, provides storage, fulfilment, pick & pack, eCommerce and hand Fulfilment services well beyond those of a conventional mailing and fulfilment house.
Purpose of the role:
To carry out production jobs and associated tasks as allocated by your Supervisor. As part of the flexible Production Team, to carry out any other functions that may be requested to assist in the efficient operation of the Company.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To understand and apply written and verbal procedures
- To ensure you work in an efficient manner, conforming to all health and safety requirements.
- To identify and understand fully the job bag requirements and any verbal/written instructions given by your Supervisor or Production Manager.
- To perform all allocated tasks.
- To operate production and associated equipment to the required standards.
- To set up any equipment to carry out production jobs.
- To assist in the movement of materials throughout the premises.
- To accurately record all information required by the Supervisor or Production Manager of the production function in a timely manner.
- To notify the Supervisor of identified discrepancies or errors in work.
- To perform routine and preventative maintenance on handling and associated equipment.
- To assist in maintaining a high standard of housekeeping throughout the Company premises.
- To notify the Supervisor or Production Manager of any suggestions to improve the efficiency of your function.
- To treat all clients data as strictly confidential and not pass to third parties without specific authorisation from the General Manager.
- To contribute to, and work within a healthy and safe working environment in Company premises, and whilst travelling and visiting other locations.
- At the request of Company management, to carry out any other functions that may be required to assist in the efficient operation of the Company, and inform your Supervisor of any areas of responsibility, which are not, or are unlikely to be fulfilled.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Manufacturing Operator, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Manufacturing Process Operative, Production Operative may also be considered for this role.