Technical Services Manager
FT3091 - Technical Services Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Technical Services Manager for our Engineering client based in Greater London. This is a permanent role with salary £35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits, bonus etc. There is travel between sites in Greater London region. A clean current driving Licence require, vehicle provided.
Responsibilities of the Technical Services Manager:
- Operational and technical delivery and completion of all contract KPI / SLA agreements
- Lead your team in effective operation and maintenance of M&E infrastructure, equipment, processes and services and delivers briefings to the team.
- Technical accountability for M&E systems and solutions including simple standby generation and UPS systems.
- Good communication skills in working with clients, suppliers or the public etc,
- Accountability for project, finance and personnel management
Skills and Experience required:
- Holds academic and vocational qualifications or has experience equivalent to those.
- Has or is in the position to qualify for IEng Accreditation to a professional body.
- The successful candidate will be trained and appointed as Authorised Persons (HV/LV/ Mech and CS) for all their areas
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3091
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.