Stock & Purchasing Administrator
Stock & Purchasing Administrator based in Birkenhead, Salary: circa £20k + pension + profit share bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Stock & Purchasing Administrator to work for a vehicle parts distributor based in Birkenhead. They are a family owned business with exciting growth plans with depots situated in the North West and North Wales area.
Consideration will be given to candidates with previous experience in an administrator / customer service / purchasing type background or a recent graduate or school/college leaver looking for their first step onto the career ladder. The company will provide full support and training and can offer the right candidate career progression and development opportunities.
- Create, review, and adjust daily purchase orders to schedule
- Identify stock requirements by analysing stock usages and propose revised order points
- Monitor back order, check supplier receipt and progress
- Obtain ETA’s for outstanding stock orders
- Check availability with alternative suppliers and re-source as required
- Receive goods order on to stock
- Manage supply chain issues
- Identify metrics, tools, and processes to optimise ways of working
- Building and managing relationships with suppliers & internal customers/stakeholders
- Measuring and managing overall performance of suppliers
- Previous experience in an administrative customer service purchasing type background or a recent graduate or school/college leaver looking for their first step onto the career ladder
- Excellent analytical and IT skills
- Confident customer service and communication skills via telephone and email
- Good understanding of business economics and able to function efficiently in a fast-moving environment
- Interest in and/or experience of the motor industry is advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words: Stock, Purchasing, Administrator, Graduate, Customer Service