An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced IFA / Financial Administrator to join a dynamic family owned Financial firm
Are you an experienced Financial Administrator looking for your next challenge? Do you want to be part of a growing company and for your efforts to be recognised?
A friendly family owned IFA firm offering a wide range of financial services. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience behind them and they pride themselves on offering an exceptional personal service to their clients.
To provide a professional level of administrative support to the team of Investment Advisers, including the Managing Director's clients.
Under supervision from the Office Manager take responsibility for office administration, communicating same to colleagues and make sure that the administrative side of the business is compliant with FCA Regulations, and runs smoothly.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Processing new business for clients, ensuring that any relevant compliance checks are made at relevant times and flag up any issues of concern to the Adviser as soon as practicable.
- Keeping the company database up to date, ensuring that all tasks on the system are reviewed daily (and allocated to the relevant colleagues if necessary).
- Preparing valuations for client meetings from the database and providers.
- Sending letters of authorities to providers, chasing the information and then collating for the Adviser.
- Communicating with colleagues on compliance matters as they arise, and highlighting any areas of specific interest.
- Carrying out Ad Hoc project and administrative work as requested by the MD or Office Manager
- Acting as administrative lead on Auto Enrolment process (reporting to the Business Development Manager and Office Manager as necessary)
- Providing direct support to the Managing Director in relation to her clients.
- Ensuring that all relevant “money laundering/proceeds of crime” checks are made in relation to your area, making the MD aware of any concerns as soon as practicable.
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes, attending seminars, briefings and meeting with broker consultants relevant to the Paraplanning role.
Benefits will include:
- Salary Circa £27k depending on experience.
- 24 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays.
The successful team player will have worked within an IFA or wealth Management environment as a Financial Administrator with pensions and investments.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Previous experience of being a financial administrator within a financial services organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills.
- The role will be based at their Kettering offices
Key words: Financial Administrator, Administrator, Finance, Financial, Kettering, Northampton, Northamptonshire