Milk Coordinator - Dairy Production
Job Title: Milk Coordinator
Location: Wickham, Hampshire
Due to expansion of their customer base, the company is looking to recruit a Milk Coordinator at their milk processing site based in Wickham, Hants, ensuring that reporting and reconciliation of raw milk volumes is accurately recorded.
- Reporting and reconciliation of raw milk volumes.
- Raise purchase orders for agent raw milk.
- Reconcile volumes despatch against volumes received on company sites and third party sites.
- Obtain proof of delivery.
- Maintain and report milk purchase information, by supplier, including volume, ppl and date and reconcile details with suppliers and invoices.
- Maintain and report raw milk sales information by customer.
- Reconcile details with customers and raise sales invoices.
- Reporting of sales of all products by customer, site and delivery point, ensuring this reconciles with management accounts.
- Produce and report weekly milk plans.
- Ad hoc administration roles.
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-manage workload.
- Work within tight, changing timescales and deadlines.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate to superiors and peers.
- IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this role, please select the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Production Planner, Milk Manufacturing Controller, Dairy Supply Chain Manager, Warehouse Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Dairy Production Team Leader, Milk Supply Chain Controller, Manufacturing Development Coordinator, Manufacturing and Production Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Dairy Production Controller, Food Manufacturing Controller, Supply Chain Supervisor, Dairy Production Planner may also be considered for this role.