Part Time Team Leader Reservations
Our client is an expanding organisation who are recruiting for a Part Time Team Leader to join their successful team.
For the Reservations Team Leader role our client is looking at 22.5 hours over 7 days fully flexible for the team opening hours of 8.30-10pm.
- B2C experience needed
- This role will require the manager to ensure that their team are converting warm leads, either phone or email conversations.
- The Team Leaders typically look after about ten reservations staff, and are responsible for driving their performance whilst ensuring quality standards are met. They also look after the day to day managerial aspects, such as informal one to ones and skills coaching
- The successful candidate will have around 9 to 10 people in the team- know the team very well and all indivdual needs and requirements.
- Our client is seeking a people person who cares about the team
- They have to have done some sales (as it's hard to train otherwise) but the main quality is training people and making sure the team hit targets.
- The role of Reservations Team Leader involves motivating, developing and driving a team of Reservation experts to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service and support. This role is also responsible for managing and delivering the highest performance of shifts within the Operations Department
- This role leads and motivates a team of people to succeed.
- The role involves ensuring that the direct team along with the Operations department are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Operations department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
- The Reservations Team Leader must have credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality
- Previous Call Centre management and coaching experience
- Proven track record in driving results
- Change management
- Proven track record in motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures
- Core Accountabilities:
- Accountability for team performance, including coaching and development of team members individual performances.
- Ensure that shifts are suitably covered
- Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines
- Conduct regular reviews of Agents performance and manage under performance
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
- Motivate and support team members
- Mentor teams
- Drive performance improvements
Key performance indicators-
- Meet and exceed conversion performance for the Call Centre in line with month goals set and agreed
- Ensure all service levels are met and exceeded at all times – SLA’s will be set and agree monthly
- Team performance is managed in line with Company guidelines – to include performance management, staff retention
- Attendance is managed in line with Company guidelines
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team.
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Flexible approach
- Be calm under pressure