Want to take your next step as an HR Director and drive the strategic direction of a pioneering business? If so, this is an incredible opportunity to challenge yourself and lead a passionate team to success.
With a reputation for quality and excellence, our client is a leading business based in Warrington. They are now looking for an HR Director to join their team.
- Salary of £65,000 - £75,000
- Company car
- Transparent and collaborative work environment
- The chance to make a direct impact on the success of the business
- 25 days’ holiday
As a key member of the senior management team, you will have the opportunity to help shape and influence a ground-breaking business that rewards and invests in their employees.
Once you join the business, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, learning and continuous improvement where employees are encouraged to voice their ideas and increase their abilities.
As the HR Director, you will oversee our client’s HR function, take responsibility for senior level decision making and undertake day-to-day functional management.
In this important role, you will lead the strategic direction of the business to develop and implement an annual agenda for the HR strategy in-line with the business plan and legislative requirements.
Your overall aim will be to consistently deliver Group expectations in all HR matters, both advisory and functional, supporting the executive management team to successfully deliver all financial objectives. Additionally, you will work to meet all safety obligations and compliance with legislation and regulatory body requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver a comprehensive HR service, including employment law support, advice and guidance
- Provide support, coaching and training to management and Executives on people management issues
- Assist with the day-to-day functional management of the business
- Lead the company’s recruitment and retention strategy
- Establish and maintain an effective HR communications strategy
- Drive the personal development review and appraisal process
- Review and recommend amendments to HR related policies and procedures
- Contribute to the due diligence and project management process for contract tendering, mobilisation and acquisitions including TUPE consultations and restructuring exercises
- Lead on redundancy consultations across the Group
- Flag risks and opportunities to the Board of Directors
What You Need:
To be considered, you will need:
- Operational HR management experience
- Experience of HR management information systems and MS Office
- A full working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and legislation
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and legislation relating to employment law
- An understanding of pay structures, grading and scoping
- Familiarity with best practice redundancy processes and experience of coaching managers through this
- Knowledge of payroll provision and pension schemes
- The ability to successfully lead a team and line manage staff
- A CIPD qualification and membership
Other companies may call this role HR Director, HR Operations Director, Head of HR, Senior HR Business Partner or Human Resources Director.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Director of HR, Senior HR Manager, Head of Human Resources, Employee Relations Director or Senior ER Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking for an exciting, new challenge as an HR Director, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.