Performance Improvement Manager
Are you an experienced Performance Improvement Manager looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Performance Improvement Manager to join the Viridor team, working 37.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
The Performance Improvement Manager responsible for facilitating Lean Reliability Centred Maintenance (LRCM) and driving Continuous Improvement (CI) across the region leading to improved manufacturing, plant performance, team engagement and cost reduction. Your responsibilities include:
- To optimise process reliability through the introduction of LRCM and Continuous Improvement in line with VOAO objectives resulting in increased plant performance and cost reductions
- To provide training coaching and guidance to the site based operational teams whilst engaging site managers at a strategic level.
- To develop and introduce OGSM supported by a consistent, tiered operational review process and Continuous Improvement cycle.
- Develop and implement the use of industry best practice maintenance techniques.
- To carry out LRCM audits to ensure sustainability of the strategy across the business.
- To build and maintain a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) culture across the business.
- To provide an internal consultancy service to management teams, providing information and recommendations to assist and influence decision making
- To implement 6s workplace organisation systems
The ideal Performance Improvement Manager will have:
- Previous experience or participation in Lean, RCM, Continuous improvement or similar programmes.
- An Engineering background
- Significant experience of processing plant
- Minimum completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 4) in appropriate engineering skill or Possession of HNC/HND in a relevant discipline.
- Full driving license.
In return for your hard work as Performance Improvement Manager, we can offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Performance Improvement Manager, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 7th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.