Company Secretarial Assistant
Company Secretarial Assistant
Up to £33,500 DOE Plus Discretionary Annual Bonus, DIS, Optional Private Medical Insurance, Pension, SAYE Share Option Scheme, 33 Days’ Holiday (including public holidays)
Our client is an innovative technology group in the Defence sector, made up of four leading businesses operating in the defence, security and related markets. They are now looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in Theale.
If you have Company Secretary or Legal assistant experience and are seeking your next challenge, this is an excellent opportunity to enhance your existing expertise and develop your career with a progressive business.
As the Company Secretarial Assistant, you will provide a high level of support to the Deputy Company Secretary and Group Head of HR.
In this diverse role, you will maintain Group and subsidiary books and records, including filings at Companies House, using Blueprint software.
You will help to arrange Board and Committee meetings, collate and distribute Board papers and support Group-wide corporate governance policies.
As part of your role, you may be required to travel to our client’s subsidiary offices.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
- Maintaining the gift hospitality register
- Assisting with share schemes
- Managing the internal share dealing approval process
- Administering and maintaining the company’s pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance and employee benefits scheme
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as required
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, you will need:
- Previous Company Secretary or Legal experience
- Experience of using Blueprint
- Experience gained within a UK PLC
- Share scheme administration experience
- An understanding of corporate governance issues
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- The ability to work with numerical information
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including experience of creating and maintaining detailed MS Excel spreadsheets
Professional and diplomatic, as the Company Secretarial Assistant, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be commercially aware and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
Ideally, you will be studying for the ICSA, but this is by no means essential.
Please note, the working hours are 8:30 – 17:00, working five days per week. Additional working hours may occasionally be required.
To apply for the role of Company Secretarial Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Company Secretarial Assistant, Assistant Company Secretary, Company Secretary Assistant, Administration, HR Administrator, Executive Compensation Administrator, Executive Compensation Assistant, HR Assistant.
Working hours: 8:30 – 17:00, working five days a week, with occasional additional hours when required