Good Times Ahead.
Established in 2012, It’s All Good Ltd. is the UK’s fastest growing savoury snack manufacturer, supplying major UK retailers including Marks and Spencer. Leading the way in innovation through our award winning brand Manomasa and continued investment we are going through a significant period of growth.
We are currently recruiting a Materials Controller to join our growing team.
The successful applicant will be required to work in a fast paced environment and be responsible for:
- Procurement of 250+ products
- Supplier relationships
- Material control, replenishment, deliveries, stock accuracy, stock movement control
- Analyse the production plan, ensure we have the materials to achieve the weekly plan
- Analyse the forward sales plan and ensure material planning is aligned
- Work closely with Warehouse / Supply Chain
- Drive continuous improvement on all aspects of the role
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong Communication / Negotiation / Problem Solving skills
- Sage 50 experience
- WMS experience
Experience within a similar role, particularly food manufacturing would be beneficial.
To apply, please e-mail a CV and covering letter by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.