Sales Ledger Clerk
- Part Time
Job Title: Sales Ledger Clerk
Hours: Part Time
Metal Solutions Ltd are the UK's leading fabricator of all traditional metal roofing systems, cladding systems & components. Based on over 35 years’ knowledge in the manufacture & installation of fully supported metal roofing & cladding.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Sales Ledger Clerk to work in our busy offices in Bolton.
Successful candidate will work alongside full time accounts administrator and duties will include the following:
· Daily invoicing of goods despatched from the workshop
· Booking in GRN’s against outstanding purchase orders
· Scanning and filing and shredding daily processed documents
· Daily banking including posting cash to customer accounts
· Allocation of cash receipts
· Updating cash flow spreadsheet with incoming receipts
· Setting up new customer accounts, including checking customers credit ratings
· Weekly invoicing and obtaining payment for ongoing machine hire
· Credit control, chasing overdue accounts ensuring customers credit limits are adhered to
· Sales ledger month end, ensuring all invoices have been raised and payments allocated
· Assisting in the tool room stock take
Successful applicant must have a good understanding of sales ledger procedures, be competent on excel, accurate and able to check own work.
We offer competitive rates of pay and a pension scheme.
Suggested hours of work (open to negotiation) Mon – Fri 9am – 1pm.
If you have the right skills and you are looking for a secure position and to join a committed and dedicated team please "Apply Now"
Strictly no agencies or advertising companies