Rico Logistics is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people worldwide. Rico Logistics is a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK’s top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland and across Europe, our Head Office facility is based in Langley, Slough.
A vacancy has arisen in our Head Office at Rico Logistics Limited for the position of Management Accountant. You will be working in our European Finance Team with the aim of maintaining the divisions’ financial records to prepare performance reports including the maintenance of the monthly management accounts.
Tasks will include the following:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation and maintenance of the monthly reporting pack
• Maintenance of bank reconciliations across a range of currency accounts
• Reconciliation of intercompany account recharges and loan account balances
• Maintenance of accruals and prepayments schedules by financial site
• Preparation of data for VAT returns and liaise with our European VAT Advisors
• Assist with the creation of supplier payment files where required
• Assist with financial audits where required
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
Essential knowledge and experience required as follows:-
• Management Accounting
• Prepayments and month end procedures
Suitable candidates will have strong organisational and reconciliation skills, attention to detail and possess analytical skills. This is a permanent full-time position.
Working Hours: 09.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this Management Accountant role you must apply online with your current CV and covering Letter.
No Agencies Please.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.