Exciting opportunity not to be missed! G’s Fresh has a unique opportunity available for a Farm Administrator to join the team based in Engine Farm. The role is a part time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £17,000 FTE- this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. G’s is an incredibly exciting place to work. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for G’s and our customers. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, underpinned by our values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
An exciting position has risen for a part-time administrator to join our Cambs Farms Growers administration team. This is the perfect role for someone that would like to work part time hours.
Hours are negotiable.
The role provides administrative support to the Leafy Salads operation, ensuring the effective and smooth running of the day to day administration duties.
The role will be based at Engine Farm office reporting to the Leafy Salads Crop Manager.
Key responsibilities of our Farm Administrator
- Responsible for maintaining the growing crop records, preparation of summaries and liaison with the UK Farms finance team, Payroll teams and HR Team.
- Co-ordinate necessary meetings, including circulation of appropriate agendas and the production of minutes where necessary.
- Compiling weekly payroll and labour costing information to be processed by the UK Farms payroll department to then update the weekly growing KPI report.
- For audit purposes, ensure all health and safety paper work, including check sheets and inspections are filed and recorded appropriately.
- Assist with the annual preparation and recording of land hire questionnaires and field risk assessments.
- Ad-hoc administration duties and participation in any projects that may be on-going at any particular time.
Skills needed to become our Farm Administrator
- Have previous experience as farms administrator
- Self-motivated with great communication skills
- Eye for detail and well organised
- Having a willingness to learn
- Good computer skills including Microsoft packages and Gatekeeper or an ability to pick up new software quickly.
- Team player - flexible and happy to undertake tasks in all areas to meet the needs of the teams.
- Thrives in a fast paced, busy environment.
Why work for G’s as a Farm Administrator:
With future scope for career progression, G’s prides itself on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. G’s is the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. We aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as our Farm Administrator.
Closing date for applications: 9th August 2017
G’s are an equal opportunities employer.