Goods In Administrator / Logistics Administrator
Job Title: Goods In Administrator
Location: Eynsham, Oxfordshire
Our Client, a high quality provider of customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain, is currently seeking an experienced Goods In Administrator to be based at the Goods-In area of their customer factory in Eynsham, Oxfordshire. Own transport required due to location.
The Goods In Administrator is responsible to the Goods in Supervisor for the coordination of Goods-In and other logistics tasks at the company, together with the safe handling of goods passing through the customer factory. The role encompasses the performance of administrative duties and the smooth running of the Goods-In service to ensure goods and equipment are taken to the factory line safely and efficiently, meeting all KPI's.
- Coordinating and booking in of palletised deliveries to ensure a smooth flow of work for the team throughout the day
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and colleagues, prioritising tasks and ensuring that all customer requirements are met as efficiently as possible within planned resource.
- Seeking solutions to issues as they arise and communicating calmly and effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Coordinating the safe loading and unloading of vehicles, avoiding damage to persons, stock or equipment
- Checking delivered items against paperwork to ensure correct item has been delivered in the correct quantity and without damage
- Correct booking of items on SAP and manual processes ensuring KPI's are met
- Coordinating delivery to and collection from the factory line of goods and equipment, ensuring correct paperwork is attached and KPI's are met
- Picking items as directed, in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring utmost care is taken to pick the correct item, and that the required scanning activity is carried out and no damage occurs
- Packing items in accordance with customer directives and in such a manner which ensures safe arrival of item within a time frame that ensures KPI's are met
- Maintaining manual and electronic records of transactions as appropriate to ensure correct invoicing to Customer e.g. mechanical handling and project logs
- Organise the planned check of vehicles, machinery and equipment as required
- Carry out stocktaking activities as directed
- Maintain effective communication with supervisor and other colleagues
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date stock control systems
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work place using 5S principles
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent customer focus
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Proven experience of logistics in a Quality Management environment
- Good IT skills and experience of warehouse management systems including SAP
- Proactive nature with good problem solving and organisational capability
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Performance bonus scheme after completion of probationary period.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Goods In Administrator, Fleet Administrator, Receptionist, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Fleet Coordinator, Office Assistant, Fleet Assistant, Administrator, Resource Clerk, Office Administrator, Business Administrator, Admin, Operational Support, Logistics Assistant, Operations Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Administrator, warehouse administrator will also be considered for this role.