An exciting B2B Marketing Manager role has arisen in a dynamic, forward thinking, innovative software company looking to further expand its busy team in Cardiff. With a keen eye for detail and brilliant digital marketing skills, you will need to have experience in managing a team, and be persistently looking for improvements the key marketing metrics.
In this key role, you will implement and manage the end to end marketing function including implementation of a marketing automation solution, CRM and other software solutions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing plan, evaluating our marketing performance metrics, and collaborating with numerous stakeholders. You will have a strong digital background, have excellent communication and collaboration skills, be creative, think outside the box and may be a little quirky.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to nurture and develop the role within a fast-paced environment, and personally contribute to the company’s exciting growth aspirations.
- Define and execute the marketing plan
- Create and manage a multi-channel, multi-brand marketing strategy
- Manage website’s and blog’s, together with content management system, and implement marketing automation
- Strong commercial awareness, data analysis skills and reporting on ROI
- Create and implement improvements and new initiatives for website, intranet and social media communications to achieve greater share of voice
- Implement PPC and SEO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in marketing
- CIM digital marketing qualification
- Strong digital skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and organisational skills