PPC / Search Manager
As a PPC Manager you will join a busy digital marketing team to help lead and support us in ensuring our paid advertising is relevant and helpful to customers and profitable for the business. We are looking for someone who is able to lead a small team in analysing data and who is comfortable communicating with people of all levels. You will report to the Search Manager and together you will continually challenge our campaigns to ensure we just keep getting better.
Here's what you can expect to be doing
- Leading by Example – Ensuring the team are going in the right direction and working towards the same goal. Helping with individual developments so we’re always improving
- Measuring Up– To ensure our campaigns are optimised you will be responsible for measuring performance against KPI’s to identify optimisation opportunities and improve ROI
- Understanding Our Business & Customers– You’ll work with our customer insights, conversion, promotions, purchasing and analytics teams to gain valuable customer insights to refine messaging, developing testing ideas and identify opportunities
- Process Development– Challenge how we do things and develop processes to ensure we are working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Award Winning Campaigns– We don’t believe in half measures and if you’re the right person for the role then neither will you. You will be responsible for pushing boundaries continually testing, analysing and refining PPC campaigns.
At AO we embrace both failure and success since we often learn more from those ideas that didn’t quite go to plan, as those that did. We empower you to push the boundaries and to continually look for ways to optimise experience and campaign performance.
A few things about you
- It goes without saying that we are looking for people who are positive, hardworking and ambitious with a real ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Analytical and sound decision making skills
- Commercial awareness and a good understanding of numbers
- Microsoft Excel to a good standard
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadline, using own initiative.
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
A bit about us
We’re seeking those rare creatures that challenge the ordinary.
These people can achieve what others can’t because they care about doing great stuff…
Challenging the norm isn’t easy... It takes unconstrained thinking teamed with an attitude for doing what’s right. The UK needs a retailer that champions their wishes and offers them an experience they deserve. Upping the game and evolving with your customer means there is always a better way.
We build our teams and support the culture to help them achieve this. If you want to right wrongs, make a difference and learn more every day, get in touch and show us what you’re made of.
Why choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. We’ve got everything you could need in one place, so it’s really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.”
Great people deserve great things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our “AO Perks” to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.