MAOAM Maintenance Engineer
Working hours: Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00 / 13:55 to 21:55 - Alternating weekly
The flexibility to work overtime at weekends (6am - 12pm) is also required.
Purpose of the Role :
The mechanical maintenance of all cut and wrap-flow wrapping machinery, including carton erectors and case packers, within the department. The installation and commissioning of packing machinery to the standards expected in the food industry.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
Qualifications / Experience:
- Fully completed apprenticeship is essential
- Installation and commissioning experience on new machinery and plant equipment is also essential
- Experience of flow-wrapping and envelope packing machinery is essential
- Experience with Theegarten Pactec cut and wrap equipment is preferred
- Experience working within the food manufacturing industry is preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Availability to work overtime / weekends with a flexible approach to work
If you would like to apply for this role, then please click Apply Now!