- Part Time
We have an opportunity for an Office/Business Administrator to join the team based in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes. We are offering this role on a part time basis, and are open to discuss working hours, but envisage 16-20 hours per week. In return you will receive a competitive salary of circa £18,500 per annum (FTE).
Dragon IS provide a complete suite of managed IT services for small and medium sized businesses in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas including Bedford, Buckingham and Northampton to Birmingham and London. We pride ourselves on delivering individually tailored support package that will ensure that the IT within businesses operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As we continue to grow we are looking for a professional Office/Business Administrator to help to further develop our business and to support with the Administrative tasks within our busy office. This is a varied role which requires someone with keen marketing and social media skills, together with a talent for numbers and excellent communication skills.
The Office/Business Administrator duties and key responsibilities:
- Works under the direction of a Managing Director to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Research current market information, trends, demographics, strategies, and other relevant information that helps develop a tailored marketing plan.
- Implement and analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to identify patterns and trends
- Deliver regular reports on research findings and marketing performance through written documents and verbal presentations using graphs and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Maintain social media accounts and channels for the business brands, products, or services; engaging with public and creating timely and engaging content
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to develop a detailed business understanding.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Carry out basic bookkeeping duties
- Maintain purchase order numbers and issue any new numbers to new suppliers
- Archive documents, set up new files, file and maintain records
- Work with Directors to compile contracts as appropriate.
- Set up new personnel files, gather information, archive leavers, check post, complete filing etc.
- Any admin tasks directed by the Directors to facilitate the smooth running of the department.
Our ideal Office/Business Administrator will have the below skills and experience:
Accuracy and good organisational skills and flexibility
Excellent IT Skills, specifically MS Office suite- sage would be an advantage.
Maintain records accurately
To work with other colleagues in other departments on occasion
To liaise effectively with colleagues, external suppliers and the public as part of daily working practice
You will bring added personality to our team and maintain a professional and warm approach in the workplace
Must be an enthusiastic person with strong self-motivation skills and the ability to use own initiative.
You will be confident and professional at all times as an ambassador for Dragon IS Ltd.
As our Office/Business Administrator you will be a confident and competent professional with a passion for developing a business through vital administrative support. This role requires skills in finance, social media usage and marketing (including business) as well as a high level of accuracy.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Office/Business Administrator then please click ‘Apply’ today!