Marketing Assistant – Entry Level
- Full Time
Marketing Assistant – Entry Level
Are you a creative and passionate individual looking to embark on an exciting career as a Marketing Assistant? Want to take on a diverse role offering great development and progression opportunities? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
With a strong focus on innovation and new technologies, our client provides a revolutionary approach to hearing healthcare. They offer advice, products, services and expertise to enable customers to reach and maintain their full potential in day-to-day life.
This is an amazing opportunity to join them as a Marketing Assistant and contribute to the growth of a pioneering healthcare practice.
- Salary of £18,000
- Pension (available after October 2017)
- Company shares (after three month probation)
- Learn alongside a small and highly collaborative team
- Free parking
Hearing is the primary connection that most of us have with the world around us. Our client is committed to helping people keep this connection strong and constant throughout life using leading technologies and unrivalled expertise.
In this newly created role, you’ll have the chance to add value to a forward-thinking business whilst exponentially increasing your marketing knowledge.
As well as on-the-job mentoring, for the right candidate, our client will provide sponsorship for marketing training, enabling you to gain valuable industry qualifications.
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll help to develop marketing materials, as well as online marketing resources and training courses for the global hearing healthcare community.
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain the company’s two websites
- Help to build online training courses
- Perform social media marketing activities, including blogging, micro-blogging and video creation
- Organise events
- Set up the company’s eCommerce store
- Support direct mail and email campaigns
- Write press releases and create company brochures
- Design and edit newsletters
- Provide reception and administrative cover in colleagues’ absence
While no experience is necessary, to be considered, you’ll need:
- Familiarity with Adobe design packages
- The drive and motivation to learn about new software and technologies
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Previous marketing experience would be beneficial, as would knowledge of HTML and CSS. However, this is by no means essential.
Other companies may call this role Marketing Assistant, Trainee Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Trainee Digital Marketing Executive or Junior Campaign Co-ordinator.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who have worked as, or would like to become a, Marketing Executive, Online Campaign Executive or Trainee Marketing Co-ordinator.
Please note, this is a full time role. Working hours will include Saturday mornings and working until 18:00 for at least two evenings a week, so a flexible approach towards working hours is key.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are eager to kick-start your career as a Marketing Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.