Looking for a new challenge?
Mechanic needed for immediate start for car & light commercial vehicle repairs, with all round capabilities,you will be confident and experienced to carry out tasks from general servicing to engine rebuilds.
A clean, organised and methodical worker, with diagnostic experience being advantageous.
Working 40 hours per week, 8.30 - 5,30 plus weekends at peak times.
VAG experience desirable, for a busy and expanding workshop in Lincoln.
Mechanic responsibilities/duties will include:
* Routine maintenance of all types of vehicles
* Diagnosis/troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of motor vehicles and ancillary equipment
* Road testing and diagnosing of vehicle faults (attending roadside or onsite breakdowns)
* Vehicle diagnostics
To be successful in securing the position of Mechanic you will:
* Have obtained the relevant City & Guilds Motor Vehicle certificate; minimum level 2 or equivalent/similar
* Extensive experience as a fully trained mechanic essential
* Hold a valid FULL driving licence
* Good literacy & numeracy skills
Job Type: Full-time