Client Support Administrator / Business Support Executive
Job Title: Client Support Administrator / Business Support Executive
Salary: £18,000 per annum + Monthly Bonus (OTE's £21k per annum)
Location: Leeds City Centre
2 x Positions Available
An exciting opportunity two full time Client Support Administrators to get their foot in the door of a unique company that is due to mould the way the hiring industry works. This organisation benefits from the culture, expertise, and perks of its highly successful sister company - one of the UK's most trusted and respected online recruiters.
If you're interested in a modern, forward thinking approach and enjoy using up to date tech - this could be the perfect position for you!
You'll be working alongside the sales function and supporting the Business Directors ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner. You'll be responsible in providing support to the office in general.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete tasks in an efficient, fast and friendly manner
- Being the first point of contact answering client calls and candidate questions
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Maintain systems ensuring all tasks are logged onto the relevant systems
- Filtering candidates for client campaigns
- Logging video interviews and being a point of contact for all candidates - you must be friendly and approachable with a positive work ethic
- Be confident in dealing with clients over the phone and via email, including business directors and managers
The Successful Candidate
- Must have experience working within administration and/or client support
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Be highly organised and approachable
- Be able to work towards targets
- Grade B+ in GCSE English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
- Be logical, friendly and hold a previous track record in providing a great customer journey
- Hold good conversational skills
- Typing speed of 60 words p/m
- Duvet Days
- £18,000 per annum + Monthly Bonus (OTE's £21k per annum)
- Full training + ongoing support and incentives
- Opportunity to visit London offices
- Regular social activities for the whole team to enjoy
- Opportunities for progression within a growing organisation
Candidates with experience in Client Support, Client Services, Admin, Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, Reception, Receptionist, Admin Coordinator, Recruitment Admin, Executive Support, Secretary, Document Controller will be considered for this role.