Brand Marketing Manager
We currently have an amazing opportunity, for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our company and drive consideration of the Bensons brand across all customer touchpoints, based at our head office in Huncoat, Accrington. The successful candidate will work 5 days out of 7 (37.5 hours per week), and receive a salary of £35,000- £40,000 per annum.
Steinhoff UK Retail, owners of Harvey’s Furniture and Bensons for Beds employs over 3000 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 400 retail stores across the UK. As our Brand Marketing Manager, you will assist the Head of Marketing and help to plan, co-ordinate, deliver and control brand communications across the Bensons brand.
The successful Brand Marketing Manager will support in delivering a fully integrated branded experience at all touch-points for Bensons and Harveys customers. You will be the first port of call for our PR agency, overseeing our new store opening event programme, brand partnerships and media sponsorships. In addition you will deliver a professional service to ensure an integrated, strategic approach to brand marketing communications to meet the needs of all areas of the business.
Your key responsibilities and duties as our Brand Marketing Manager will be:
- Developing PR plans which land our brand messages and deliver against our target audience, delivering these plans in conjunction with our wider agency network
- Working with PR and social media agencies to develop a programme of influencer activity to drive product placement and reviews
- Helping manage our creative agency(s) to ensure the brand is being communicated according to brief
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in the delivery of brand sponsorships and partnerships which align to the brand strategy, ensuring all business areas are aware of activity and delivering an integrated campaign
- Developing video content in collaboration with our brand partners to be hosted across customer touchpoints including stores, web and YouTube
- Working with our brand partners and the Online Marketing Executive to produce a programme of content for our blog, ensuring content is rolled out across social media as relevant
- Acting as internal champion of brand USPs, raising awareness and ensuring messages are being communicated to customers
- Working with the Online Marketing Manager to deliver a brand content strategy which runs across social media, email, web and brand blogs
- Overseeing the production of all product and lifestyle photography/CGI for use across all channels, as well as
monthly competitor reviews - ensuring key messages, brand campaigns and PR coverage is logged and tracked
- Responsible for the upkeep and monitoring of the Brand Marketing budget providing regular updates to the Head of Brand
The perfect Brand Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in delivering the full range of communications activity within a similar size and type of organisation
- A strong PR background essential
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Degree level education or equivalent marketing qualification is desirable
As our Brand Marketing Manager you will be an excellent verbal and written communicator, confident in liaising with people at all levels across the business as well as agencies. You will be self-confident, committed and enthusiastic, and be to work well under pressure individually as well as within a team.
The successful candidate will work 5 days out of 7 (37.5 hours per week) and will be rewarded with a salary of £35,000- £40,000 per annum.
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become our next Brand Marketing Manager, please apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.