Test Team Leader
Do you have proven experience managing a team of Software Testers? Are you looking for a new challenge within a company that values and rewards its staff? If so, we are now recruiting are looking for individuals just like you!
Established in 2007, Freedom Finance offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. We believe that our people are our most important asset and that our people are what makes the business tick.
Due to continued success and business growth, we are now looking to add a Test Team Leader to join our rapidly expanding team in Manchester – M22 5PR, offering great benefits & incentives. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy department within a growing organisation.
Test Team Leader Responsibilities:
As a Test Team Leader, you will be required to manage software test team consisting of 2 members in a fast-moving financial services development environment. You’ll be testing a range of existing and new systems and a wide range of applications including websites, interfaces and back-end systems. You will also be responsible for:
API testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Experience in exploratory testing and debugging using logs alongside the testing process
- Functional testing, cross browser testing experience
- Proven manual and automated testing experience
- Experience of testing websites in a commercial environment
- UAT experience including liaising with end users
- Able to set up processes and processes for the team and act as technical lead
- Recruit new staff as required
- Mentor and motivate your team, driving appropriate behaviours through regular 1-2-1s, appraisals, objectives setting and metrics.
The ideal Test Team Leader:
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in managing software testers and ensuring their work is to the appropriate standard and they follow the correct processes. You will also possess:
- Candidate MUST have ISTQB/ISEB foundation level certification
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in producing estimates for testing. (which should include the time spent on documents, testing, regression and UAT)
- Ability to understand complex systems and technical specifications
- Ability to test against requirements & specifications
- Regression testing experience
- Experience in producing test cases and test plans
- Knowledge of Selenium and automated testing processes
- Knowledge of how to interrogate databases (SQL or Oracle) using basic queries
- Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent)
- A highly competitive salary of up to £35,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- 33 days inclusive of bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Free Life Assurance from day one
- Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
Ifyou are looking for your next challenge as a Test Team Leader then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.