Carpet Sales Person/Estimator/Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join a family owned and run, carpet and flooring company dealing with commercial, new house build and domestic flooring in North Bristol. We are looking to enhance our experienced team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic carpet Sales Assistant/ Estimator/Administrator to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the presentation of the store is well-maintained
- Serve customers with a friendly and positive approach
- Visit customers’ homes to measure, quote, prepare fitting plans and close sales where applicable
- Visit new build sites to measure plots, prepare quotes and fitting plans, whilst liaising with Site Agents and Sales Personnel
- Liaising with fitters, allocating jobs and ensuring all materials needed for each job are ready for the fitters on the day of fitting, thus:-
- Ordering flooring and all accessories (latex, door bars, gripper etc) needed for every job
The ideal candidate will present the following skills and abilities:
- Experience in retail sales or the flooring industry would be beneficial, not essential full training given
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues, face to face, on the phone and via e-mail.
- Good organisational and presentation skills
- The ideal applicant must be physically fit due to the nature of the product involved as some manual handling will be required
- A full CLEAN driving licence is essential
- MUST be computer literate.
In return we offer; a competitive salary. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, alternate Saturdays 9-1pm – closed Bank Holidays. The successful applicant will have use of the company vehicle for business-related appointments or a mileage allowance. 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
The role offers an immediate start for the successful candidate and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, friendly team.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com