Reception Teacher - Flintshire
We are currently recruiting for a full time reception teacher to work in a Flintshire school for the whole year starting September 2017.
There is potential for this position to develop into a leadership role within the Foundation Phase. It may therefore be suitable for a more experienced teacher looking to progress into leadership and management.
We want to provide our schools with innovative inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
What to expect from Excell:
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teacher