Competitve hourly rate available
My client requires a Manual Turner to work within their busy production environment. Experience in toolmaking is extremely desirable.
- Tool making – from squaring up blocks to lining up tooling in the die set
- Die setting and trouble shooting
- Blueprint reading and measuring parts to the required specification
- Running of various presses
- Milling and Turning, Grinding and Assembly
- Operation of all shop machines (unsupervised) mills, drill press, surface grinders, lathes etc
- High school education or equivalent
- 3 years experience in tool & die
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.