KS4 English Teacher - Maternity Cover
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an English Teacher to work in a Wirral based Secondary School.
This full time maternity cover position is due to start in September and will be covering KS4 English classes.
We want to provide our schools with innovative inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with an English qualification
- Experience delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Good communication skills, adaptability and reliability
By joining the Excell team you’ll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
Apply for KS4 English Teacher - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly