Administrator - Part Time
We are recruiting for a school in the Betws Y Coed area who require a new administrative assistant to take over from a departing member of the team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a part-time administration role in education, with the school seeking to appoint someone on a permanent basis for the start of the 2017-18 academic year. The 6 hours per week can be split over two mornings or into a full day, with flexibility to suit the successful applicant and potentially allowing for the role to work around another job. Duties to include:
- Providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Headteacher and other staff
- Being first point of contact to parents and other visitors to the school
- Raise orders where required ensuring that they are inputted on to the school’s financial system
- Maintain notice boards, update timetables/rotas, sort and distribute mail
- Maintain pupil database, amend/update records on the system, print reports such as attendance & dinner
- Other duties as required
The ability to communicate through both Welsh and English is essential for this post. Experience of education-sector administration would be a clear advantage, however relevant experience from other admin roles could be considered.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.