Truck Tyre Technician
Truck Tyre Technician - Manchester
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Truck Tyre Fitter based at our Manchester centre. We are looking for a qualified HGV Truck Tyre Fitter with experience working specifically on heavy goods vehicles.
As a Truck Tyre Technician your duties will include:
- Working at our Commercial Customer’s premises to fit or repair truck tyres.
- Complete work to a high standard.
- Carry out servicing and repairs.
- You will need to be available to respond to out of hours calls and attend roadside breakdown’s.
- Support your Manager by adhering to all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain good house-keeping routines
- Providing our customers with expert customer care.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of tyre fitting and knowledge of truck fitting and management.
- Knowledge of car and truck tyres, and trained in roadside breakdown would be an advantage.
- You will need to be organised and have good customer service skills.
- You will need to have a full and valid UK driving license.
- You should have a flexible and positive approach.
- You must be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
Hours: Average of 45 per week. Salary: Good salary with bonus
If you are interested please apply to Adam Ratcliffe via e-mail by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Closing date for applications 15th august