REABLEMENT WORKERS FT
Office: Carewatch Bath and NE Somerset
Location: 125 High St, Midsomer Norton, Bath BA3 2HN
Remuneration: circa £18K depending on experience
Carewatch Bath and NE Somerset is now looking to recruit a full time Re-ablement Worker to join our team in Bath.
With many years of experience, Carewatch is a leading national provider of home care, providing a wide range of services that help individuals maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home.
Duties will include:
- Re-ablement Support - Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide support and rehabilitation for people within their own homes.
- Nursing, physiotherapy and occupational therapy assistance - under the clinical guidance of a named practitioner.
- Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day centres, shopping, and social events
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
What we look for:
- Have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
- Possess a can do, positive attitude
- Possess the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
- Have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Enjoy a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
- Can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support
- Are fun and enjoyable to work with
- NVQ (QCF) level 3 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards this
What we offer:
- Career development
- Local work
- Good rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Free Induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Regular supervision
- Employee recognition
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
Further information and requirements
- All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Care roles are subject to enhanced security checks
- The successful candidate is required to work flexible hours.
- Applicants must have their own transport
If you are a caring person looking to take the next step up the career ladder, then give Jessica Douglas a call for a chat on 01761 411199 or email Jessica@carewatch.co.uk