Laboratory Assistant x 2
Pirelli Tyres Ltd – Burton–on-Trent
The successful applicant will work 40 hours per week, 5 in 7 staggered shifts
Working within the laboratory as part of the Research and Development Department, the main purpose of this role is to collect samples, prepare and test, in-line with control plans and procedures. There is a requirement to operate within Pirelli HSE, Quality and Security efficiency standards.
The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills, and be a team player with a flexible proactive approach.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Operation of various instruments, equipment, and associated software packages.
- Results data entry, and reporting.
- Organisation of work in-line with changing priorities.
- Contribute towards departmental targets/KPIs.
- Operate within Pirelli HSE, Quality, Security, and Efficiency standards.
There is a requirement for the individual to be educated to Secondary Education level, along with being highly PC literate. The ability to demonstrate efficiency within Time Management, along with the willingness to be flexible is also essential.