5 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity not to be missed! The Radisson Blu has a unique opportunity for an Maintenance Engineer to join their dedicated team based at Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street. We offer a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
At the heart of Radisson Blu is a simple founding belief-: that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Maintenance Engineer
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Maintenance in Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street
As our Maintenance Engineer you will support the local hotel teams by directing the on-going mechanical and electrical maintenance of access control, time and attendance terminals, hotel bedroom locking systems, intruder alarm systems and associated monitoring systems and equipment, and looking after scheduling and completion of the various preventative maintenance schemes.
Key Requirements needed as our Maintenance Engineer
- Has knowledge and understanding on how access control, time and attendance terminals, hotel bedroom locking systems, intruder alarm systems and associated monitoring systems and associated equipment are installed and maintained.
- Has knowledge of how to maintain and install various types of locks and associated equipment.
- Is able to perform electrical and electronic design, installation and fault finding work.
- Is able to perform basic carpentry tasks.
- Has knowledge of repair and maintenance of ups and battery systems.
- Has knowledge of computer and networking systems.
- Basic ability to use computer hardware and software (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets and drawing packages).
- Is fully aware of Health and safety procedures.
- Excellent command of English language, ability to communicate effectively with guest and fellow colleagues.
- Is confident in their ability to communicate and establish rapport.
- Is able to improve decision making by clarifying goals, sharing perspectives, identifying options and created a way forward.
- Has the ability to communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Is able to develop and guide others in professional growth and performance enhancement through assuring clarity of goals, employing reflective listening skills, and facilitating the generation of options and action planning.
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice(after 2 years service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our prestigious hotel group, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Maintenance Engineer.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly