Salary dependent on experience
To provide a high quality maintenance service to support the cleaning and inspection, assembly and packing of sterile equipment to hospital and community settings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To learn how to ensure that all plant and machines are maintained and repaired to enable the provision of the service.
- To learn how to ensure all machinery is serviced before the commencement of quarterly and annual validation.
- To learn how to facilitate the scheduling of yearly validation of plant equipment.
The Ideal candidate will have the following –
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s grade A-C to include Maths and English
- Preferably to include science subjects and/or Design & Technology
- An interest in mechanical engineering subjects is key for this role along with a willingness to learn new skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete tasks within set time frames
- Effectively applies health & safety procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping in all areas