Our client is seeking a Finance/ Accounts Assistant to join their successful team. The ideal candidate will have experience of Sage & Excel and ideally some previous supervisory experience
You will be reporting in to the General Manager and be responsible for:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Invoicing from loading data generated and ensuring data is entered accurately into the company’s management system.
- Managing purchase ledger – checking accuracy of commodities traded/purchased and managing timing of payments to suppliers.
- Responsibility for ensuring the financial procedures are implemented
- Managing credit control – ensuring credit insurance is in place with debtors and chasing payments if/when necessary.
- Production of financial information and reports to management when requested
- Liaising with business accountants when required.
- Competency working with banking systems
- Overseeing work of part time assistant
- Managing staff expenses.
- Good telephone skills
- A good working knowledge of computers including Excel and Word is required