Match Day Secretary - Voluntary
Match Day Secretary (Voluntary) required to coordinate and make arrangements for all activities on 1st team matches for Dudley Town FC.
Dudley Town FC, also known as “The Robins” was founded in 1888 and currently plays in the West Midlands Regional league Premier Division.
As a club we have a loyal and very strong working committee with a lot of our members having served the club for many years. We are committed to developing youth talent in our region and have seen our youth section increase dramatically over the past 2 years.
We are looking for a committed Match Day Secretary to join our club
- Internal - All 1st Team management, coaches.
- Development – Club Secretary and Management Committee
- External - Regulatory Bodies (FA, County FA, various league bodies)
- You will be required to attend all 1st team league and cup fixtures
- In coordination with the 1st Team management prepare team sheets pre-match and present to officials.
- Liaise with match officials prior to game, during the interval (where applicable) and post-match.
- Match incident recording (goals, bookings, substitutions etc.)
- Assistance with pre-match preparation (setting out kit)
- Post-match report form to relevant bodies (League, FA, County FA)
Key Skills Required:
- Able to keep accurate records of match day administration.
- Confident in liaison with match officials, and local regulatory bodies.
- Honesty with integrity.
- Good time keeping.
- Prepared to make a regular time commitment
- Effective communication skills.
- Presentable and well-mannered individual.
- Good level of IT Skills (including MS Word, Excel, email and Internet)
Dudley Town FC is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing equality for all.