Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager based in the Grimsby branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent basic salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate hard work and determination to succeed.
The Role of Assistant Branch Manager:
- Running a professional stock management system and ensuring that the branch runs efficiently and effectively.
- Working alongside the Branch Manager to build, support and motivate a tight-knit team to achieve high standards of business excellence.
- A very competitive package is available for the right candidate.
- Hardworking and ambitious.
- The ability to manage & motivate a small team.
- Determination to succeed.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone).
- The ability to build and sustain professional relationships.
- A great team player.
- High standards of organisation and presentation for the Warehouse and the Trade Counter.
- Good purchasing and negotiation skills
- A Valid UK driving licence
- Good product knowledge
- Sound knowledge of the infrastructure in the local area
- Industry-specific sales and purchasing experience is desirable, but this isn't essential.
With over 50 years' experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum (full time employees) plus Bank Holidays increasing with each completed years’ service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 42½ hours per week
- Monday-Friday (with occasional Saturday’s)
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.