UK Finance Manager
My client is a rapidly growing US company with their UK Head Office based in Surrey. Due to a recent reorganisation they are looking to appoint a UK Finance Manager to work closely with the MD and Regional Sales Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to take complete ownership of the finance function of a rapidly growing SME working in a dynamic environment, and be a key partner in driving the business forward. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the provision of financial support and analysis that allows for effective decisions to be made by the managers within the business.
Duties will include:
Preparing monthly reporting pack for UK division
- Working closely with the GM and CFO-UK/Europe
- Business Partnering with Account Managers, Supply Chain Team and Sales
- Consolidating latest weekly sales forecasts and provide sales update to the GM and Sales teams
- Preparing system sales and margin reports for the account managers and marketing team as required
- Pricing assistance and pricing updates for sales and administration teams
- Pricing set-up and pricing updates in system
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate should ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) with hands on SME experience.
- Strong IT skills
- High attention to detail and strong reconciliation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Our client is a market leader that has a reputation for nurturing and developing their employees and providing long term career opportunities.