We have an excellent position available for an experienced Administrator Coordinator for this rapidly growing business in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Due to the rural location, own transport will required.
The Role of Administrator Coordinator
Are you highly organised, professional and calm under pressure?
Our client is a rapidly growing family business selling wildlife supplies online and via mail order. With more members of staff and increasing business turnover they now need an adaptable person with an excellent work ethic to
organise all internal and external communications. The role of Administrator will be extremely varied but centre on:
• Coordinating day to day tasks
• Working with colleagues
• Setting and ensuring deadlines are met
• Preparing documents and taking minutes for meetings
• Running a task diary
• Providing administrative support.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator Coordinator
• Coordinating all internal and external communications, delegating enquires to the relevant team members and following up to ensure completion in a timely manner.
• Task Diary Management for multiple members of the team, ensuring all deadlines are met and providing necessary reminders in advance.
• Keeping the team fully updated on operational events including stock, marketing, procedures, etc.
• Preparing documents, updating spreadsheets, setting meeting agendas and taking minutes and preparing reports for the Director.
• General administration including answering telephone, emails and internal queries.
• As a pivotal member of a small dynamic team you will be expected to assist with telephone orders and sales order processing within your role.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as an Administrator Coordinator.
• Helpful, confident and courteous in relation to all communications written and verbal.
• Demonstrate a team orientated, collaborative and inclusive style, with a proven track record of building positive relationships with colleagues.
• Self-discipline, flexibility as well as resilience in the face of conflicting demands.
• Excellent organisational skills with a proven track record.
• Strong prioritisation and planning skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail including high accuracy in proof reading and numeracy.
• Ability to multi-task within a pressurised environment.
• Listening skills - Fully checks information and understanding and readily asks questions.
• Controlled and professional manner to handle potentially confrontational conversation.
• The ability to demonstrate excellent PC skills, including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• "Can do" attitude and willing to assist where necessary to help others.
The ideal candidate for the role of Administrator Coordinator will thrive on maintaining order in a fast paced busy environment by coordinating diverse needs within a small team. Previous experience in a role such as a PA or Office Administrator
would be useful.
For the role of Administrator Coordinator there is on offer:
• A salary £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Health Plan
• Generous Workplace pension
How to Apply
A cover letter that outlines why you feel you should be considered for this position would be helpful to your application.
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for
this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administrator, clerical, administration, office,