Motor Trade Service Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced motor trade Service Advisor for a superb Volkswagen dealership in Manchester.
Our client has been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016, so why not join in their success?
The Role of Service Advisor
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. In this role you are the principal point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in our clients’ Retail Centre.
As Service Advisor you will:
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Always deliver an incredible experience to all
• Be quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell
• Thrive on the pressure of a busy service department
• Maximise sales and maintain customer retention
• Display passion for the product and deliver incredible customer service
Your responsibilities as Service Advisor
• Book in service and repair work
• Keep customers fully informed of progress
• Organise loan car bookings
• Invoice on time and accurately
• Obtain and process payments
• Achieve hours sold targets, ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum
• Maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
• Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
• Make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
• Convert as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
To be a success in the role of Service Advisor, you will have:
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to delivering customer excellence
• A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
• Computer literacy
• A keen eye for detail
• Previous experience in a target driven role
In the role of Service Advisor, you will receive a basic salary of circa £20,000 to £22,000 per annum with an OTE of £25,000 - £29,000, depending on experience. There are also great benefits on offer including:
• Generous holiday allowance
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Discount gym membership
• Vehicle purchase discount
• Retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
• Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, aftersales, aftermarket, motor, automotive, vehicle, car, dealership,
Apply for Motor Trade Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly