6 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Plumpton College we are currently looking for a Projects Administrator to come and support our team. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, fixed term basis initially till July 2018 and will receive a competitive starting salary of £17,302-£19,492 per annum.
With over 3,000 students, excellent resources and a drive for continuous quality improvement, Plumpton College is actively seeking staff with the right values and attributes who want to make a difference and be part of this exciting phase of our development.
We are seeking to recruit a full time Projects Administrator to work in a busy and lively Business Development department to provide the main administration for key projects and to be the main point of contact for our project partners, learners and college colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities of our Projects Administrator will include;
- To be the administrator for the required audit compliance and data entry for the Skills Training UK contract project, including audit monitoring and reporting compliances on Solution 9 software systems and appropriate paper based recording systems
- To be the administrator for the required audit compliance and data entry for any other Business Development Team project, including audit monitoring and reporting compliances on internal or external systems software and appropriate paper based recording systems
- Produce the required reports for monitoring and tracking of any Business Development Team projects
- Assist with Marketing of the Skills Training UK project and any other BDT projects
- To provide project support to the Client Relationship Management (CRM) implementation through data cleansing, checking and data input of Pro Solutions and Pro Engage software to deadlines
- To provide training for Client Relationship Management (CRM) known as Pro Engage to the project outcomes in cross college departments
- To assist with other tasks associated to CRM Pro Engage project as appropriate.
- Liaise with outward facing colleagues with the College to any other BDT project provision
- Ensure the quality of provision maintains the relevant industry standard for any BDT project parameters
- To participate in marketing and promotional activities on behalf of the College, as required
- To participate as a member of appropriate programme teams, including attending meetings as requested, take associated minutes and formalise agendas
What we’re looking for in our Projects Administrator
This is a responsible position and the ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, be trustworthy with a high level of interpersonal skills, possess good verbal communication and listening skills and work well as part of a team. You will also be required to have good telephone skills, Microsoft office skills particularly in excel and word and being able to multi task project objectives and outcomes proficiently on a daily basis. To become our Projects Administrator you must also hold a Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English.
In return as our Projects Administrator, we can offer you…
As well as a competitive salary, you can also look forward to a great range of benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, child care voucher scheme and free on-site parking.
If you believe you have the right skills and are looking for your next career opportunity as the new Programme Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 5th July 2017
Apply for Projects Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly