UKPC have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join their team.
Job Title: Recruiter
Hours:Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary:£18,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience + company vehicle provided
This is a field based role which reports into the Recruitment Team Leader, you will be working within the Recruitment and HR team. You be responsible for assisting in the recruitment process and initial training of new Parking Attendants. This is a National role so a large amount of travel is required.Occasional overnight stays required due to location of interviews
Recruiter- Key responsibilities:
- Conduct face to face interviews with candidates for Parking Attendant and marshal roles
- Selectionof candidates for vacancies required
- To carry out competency tests with potential new employees
- To carry out the induction training with potential employees prior to employment
- To work closely with Interview Co-ordinator
- Discuss the wardens rota and the areas of coverage required
- Discuss Key Performance Indicators with potential new employees
- Work with Warden Operations Team to discuss warden specification for each vacancy
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Review recruitmentpractices
- Carrying out knowledge tests with employees
Recruiter- Candidates will:
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership and accountability when dealing with potential candidates
- A great communicator, with a friendly approach.
- Self- motivated, confident and outgoing with a strong sense of customer satisfaction and how to achieve it
- Computer literate
- An interest in the industry and a willingness to learn and adapt are key qualities
- Previous experience in a Parking Attendant role – would be advantageous
- Able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and make the most of all opportunities that arise.
- Willingness to travel
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Be an enthusiastic and focused individual who is self-motivated
- Must have previous experience in a recruitment role
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment with a desire to exceed expectations
- To work as part of a team and manage change whilst adopting a positive attitude if faced with challenging situations
- Be able to deal with verbal and written instructions
- Microsoft office applications
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in writing
- Able to take ownership and accountability when making decisions
- Be able to deal professionally with all types of stakeholders
- Positive attitude
Note: You will be required to spend a minimum of 1 week in a warden/Team leader role.
To submit your CV for this exciting Recruiteropportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Assistant, Recruiter, HR Administrator, Training, Training Administrator