Care Assistants - Fantastic Training!
We are looking for passionate Care Assistants close to Leominster, Herefordshire to join an innovative Nursing Home who provide expert care to older people living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. With a state of the art, specialist dementia unit you will be joining a progressive home where residents can express their individuality.
As a Care Assistant, you will be passionate about high standards of care and be an integral part of the nursing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting residents, maintaining their privacy, dignity and independence.
- Assisting with activities and day trips.
- Supporting with bathing, dressing, washing when needed.
- Assess resident’s moods, behaviour and physical needs, aiding and reporting to nurses or senior members of staff.
Rate of pay and hours of work:
- £7.50 per hour (plus 20p enhancement for night shifts)
- Full and part time hours are available
- Day shifts: 7am – 7pm, night shifts: 7pm to 7am, 4 shifts on and 4 off
- Competitive accommodation onsite, £42.50 - £60 per week (bills included)
What will you need to be a Care Assistant?
- At least 6 months experience within a care role
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Reliable and well presented
In return, you will gain excellent training and support. This really is a great place to work and the staff team ensure the care delivered is of the highest standard. The home is a great place to live and is a fantastic team to be a part of. So please click on ‘Apply’ and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.
Apply for Care Assistants - Fantastic Training!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly