Care Worker - Homes and Community
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Worker to join Mercury Care Services. Positions are available throughout various locations around the country.
Mercury care services Ltd has been providing high quality temporary and permanent staffing for some time. We are committed to the highest standards of services for our clients, and enable individuals to maintain their independence by providing assistance in the comfort and privacy.
We provide a wide range of practical services to people who require help and support due to their illness, disability or infirmity. We help people live the way they want to, with dignity and in a familiar environment, surrounded by their own belongings and perhaps family or a much-loved pet. Our clients are encouraged to do as much for themselves as they can, and to make their own choices.
As a Care Worker, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Provide support, advocacy and information to the individuals we support.
- Provide emotional and practical support to service users.
- Help service users meet their personal care needs sensitively and appropriately to a high standard, including personal hygiene, assistance with laundry, and preparing meals and drinks.
- Supporting service users to take any prescribed medicine, complying with all medicine policies, including storage, administering and record keeping.
- Enable service users to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life by providing appropriate information, opportunity, training, counselling and support.
- Help service users to identify and choose their support needs.
- Assist in devising, implementing and reviewing care plans.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £8 - £12 per hour dependent upon experiences.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961681414 / INDLP