Service Delivery Manager/IT Support Coordinator/Account Manager
Job Title: IT Service Delivery Manager
Our client is currently looking for an IT Service and Support Manager/Account Manager to join their IT Company based on the South Cost in Shoreham-by-Sea. Reporting to the Director, the IT Service Delivery/ Support Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Customer Support and Helpdesk, and will ensure successful delivery of our client's support and maintenance services along with their professional and managed service offerings.
The Service Delivery Manager will demonstrate the value of the services offered to the customer by proactively engaging with them to drive service improvement and ensure customer satisfaction. Successful delivery of the company's services will be performed by developing and refining the processes and tools to incorporate industry best practices while also collaborating with colleagues and other departments.
As a member of the IT Service Management Team, the Service Delivery Manager will contribute to the development and delivery of the company's services strategy.
You will act as a Key Account manager to ensure the Customers are happy with the work our client is performing, discuss changes, Business Improvements and to upsell additional services, trials, demos etc.
- Owns the quality of service delivered from IS delivery including performance reporting
- Manages the cost of the service and be responsible for the service costs improvements
- Co-ordinates all IS Delivery activities to deliver the service in accordance with contractual scope, and target levels
- Successfully delivers customer service offerings including support (Helpdesk Support), maintenance, professional and managed services
- Responsible for all Service Desk processes, priorities, efficiency, enhancements, integrations and productivity including change advisory board management
- Acts as a central point of communication within the organisation which will include liaising with Support Teams, Outsourced Support Vendors, Freelancers, Customers
- Manages relationships with third parties along with monitoring of the services which they provide and refinement of the associated processes
- Develops the Autotask PSA system to build an automated, Workflow driven system
- Develops and maintains a Continuous Service Improvement plan including ISO9001 and ISO27001
- Analyses performance of team activities and documented solutions, identifies problem areas, devises and delivers solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems or repeat issues
- Tracks and analyses trends in Service Desk requests and generates statistical reports.
- Degree level qualification in IT, Computer Science or related field
- ITIL certification is mandatory.
- 10 years' work experience within the IT industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT Service Delivery Management
- Proven experience in managing customer interaction and vendor resources
- Experience managing a team of technical engineers
- Experience of support and service delivery on mission critical solutions to customers
- Track record of defining Service Desk processes
- Track record of developing Autotask PSA
- Experience in customer and customer's expectations management
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and work groups
- Ability to keep management informed of real or potential problem areas and to provide resolution options
- Proven ability to lead initiatives across a large, complex, geographical diverse environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple, dissimilar activities simultaneously.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Service Desk and Desktop End User Services
- Microsoft, and Project Management certifications are strongly preferred
- Strong Support Skills in Office 365, Cloud/Hosted Technology, VMware, Networks and Servers strongly preferred
- Understanding and Support skill of IT Security and Cyber Security would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills in English
- Effective interpersonal skills including consensus building and facilitation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, quantitative aptitude and analytical skills
Key Application Skills
- Autotask PSA
- Autotask Remote Monitoring management
- Office 365
- Intronis Security Suite (Barracuda)
- BitDefender Gravity Zone
- Censornet Web Filtering
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; IT Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Coordinator, IT Support Manager, IT Support Coordinator, Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Helpdesk Support, Service Desk Analyst, IT Support Analyst, IT Helpdesk Analyst, IT Service Desk Analyst, Desktop Analyst, IT Support, IT Financial Services Analyst may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Delivery Manager/IT Support Coordinator/Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly