3rd Line Support/Service Delivery/Support Manager/Account Manager
Job Title: 3rd Line Support/Service Delivery/Support Manager/Account Manager
Our Client is a market leader in providing Cloud Computing and Virtualisation – Founded in 2008, they offer a variety of packages that suite Small to Medium size businesses, providing a cost-effective and scalable solution; whilst facilitating complete client control and transparency.
They are currently looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer with Service Delivery/Support Manager and Account Manager experience to join their IT company based on the South Cost in Shoreham-by-Sea.
Reporting to the Director, the IT Service Delivery/ Support Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Customer Support and Helpdesk, and will ensure successful delivery of their support and maintenance services along with their professional and managed service offerings.
The 3rd Line Engineer will demonstrate the value of the services offered to the customer by proactively engaging with them to drive service improvement and ensure customer satisfaction. Successful delivery of their services will be performed by developing and refining the processes and tools to incorporate industry best practices while also collaborating with colleagues and other departments.
As a member of the IT Service Management Team, the Service Delivery Manager will contribute to the development and delivery of the company’s services strategy.
You will act as a Key Account manager to ensure the Customers are happy with the work we are performing, discuss changes, Business Improvements and to upsell additional services, trials, demos etc.
You must have strong/advanced skills allowing you to administer AND troubleshoot in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 to 2012R2 (both setup and maintenance)
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Windows Deployment Services
- Office 365 administration and migration
- General hardware and networking knowledge
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Firewalls, Routers and switches
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working for an MSP would be a distinct advantage.
- Any Microsoft / Cisco or similar certificates hugely advantageous.
- Any Mac / Windows cross platform integration experience a plus.
- Heavily involved in the day-to-day Support and managing of the Support Desk and IT Support requirements
- Delivering migration and being the key person to complete the migrations
- Owns the quality of service delivered from IS delivery including performance reporting
- Manages the cost of the service and be responsible for the service costs improvements
- Co-ordinates all IS Delivery activities to deliver the service in accordance with contractual scope, and target levels
- Successfully delivers customer service offerings including support (Helpdesk Support), maintenance, professional and managed services
- Responsible for all Service Desk processes, priorities, efficiency, enhancements, integrations and productivity including change advisory board management
- Acts as a central point of communication within the organisation which will include liaising with Support Teams, Outsourced Support Vendors, Freelancers, Customers
- Manages relationships with third parties along with monitoring of the services which they provide and refinement of the associated processes
- Maintains an environment of collaboration and continuous improvement, focusing on quality, customer satisfaction and process development
- Delivers and analyses of Key Performance Indicators for the Support Groups
- Develops the Autotask PSA system to build an automated, Workflow driven system
- Ensures Vendor performances against defined SLA’s and KPI’s and takes action for potential breaches
- Ensures service delivery is per agreed SLA’s by closely monitoring the status and providing regular updates and progress reports to senior management and the customer of any critical issues
- Ensures performance of third parties against OLA targets from the Service perspective
- Analyses performance of team activities and documented solutions, identifies problem areas, devises and delivers solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems or repeat issues
- Tracks and analyses trends in Service Desk requests and generates statistical reports.
- Degree level qualification in IT, Computer Science or related field
- ITIL certification is mandatory.
- 10 years’ work experience within the IT industry
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in 3rd Line Support role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Service Delivery Management
- Proven experience in managing customer interaction and vendor resources
- Experience managing a team of technical engineers
- Experience managing third party providers and monitoring SLA’s against the services they provide
- Experience of support and service delivery on mission critical solutions to customers
- Track record of defining Service Desk processes
- Track record of developing Autotask PSA
- Experience in customer and customer’s expectations management
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and work groups
- Ability to keep management informed of real or potential problem areas and to provide resolution options
- Proven ability to lead initiatives across a large, complex, geographical diverse environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple, dissimilar activities simultaneously.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Service Desk and Desktop End User Services
- Microsoft, and Project Management certifications are strongly preferred
- Strong Support Skills in Office 365, Cloud/Hosted Technology, VMware, Networks and Servers strongly preferred
- Understanding and Support skill of IT Security and Cyber Security would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills in English
- Effective interpersonal skills including consensus building and facilitation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, quantitative aptitude and analytical skills
Key Application Skills:
- Autotask PSA
- Autotask Remote Monitoring management
- Office 365
- Intronis Security Suite (Barracuda)
- BitDefender Gravity Zone
- Censornet Web Filtering
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.