Customer Service Representative - Inbound Reservation Centre
Customer Service Representative (Inbound Reservation Centre) – Full Time
Salary - £17,500.00 - £19,250.00 per annum
U-Drive Ltd – Romsey In-Bound Reservation Centre
Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run organisation. With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. Reporting to the Reservations Manager you will be answering inbound calls to the company on a day to day basis generating reservations and handling any customer enquiry arising:
- Generating quotes based on a customer’s requirements and taking bookings
- Negotiating and managing resistance to booking, price, service, location
- Confirming vehicle bookings and customer’s needs through customer calls
- Using internal systems to create and process the vehicle bookings
- Confirm customer ID required upon collection and make decisions based on our insurance requirements
- Taking payments and making refunds via credit cards and cash handling and online payment processing
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints, over the phone
- Reporting vehicle faults, damage or roadworthiness of vehicle to workshops or accident risk management departments within the company
U-Drive is a growing business and the opportunities for development and promotion are excellent. We endeavour to recruit and train CSRs who we feel could be Managers of the future.
The working environment is exciting, fast paced and ever-changing and no two days are the same!
Team members must:
- Have a positive, ‘Can do’ attitude
- Be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Be a team player
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Be resilient and be able to deal with customer queries and complaints
You will be working 45 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends.
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, Recommend a Friend Scheme and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.