Commercial Technician for Transit Centre
You will be working for a dynamic, progressive and privately owned Ford Dealer in Bridgend, South Wales.
We are currently looking for a driven, knowledgeable technician to join our experienced team of commercial technicians within the Service Department; specialising in Ford light commercial vehicles. The successful candidate will be a be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies.
The main purpose of this role is to diagnose faults and defects in vehicles presented to the workshop and to undertake with due care, skill and diligence all requisite repairs and replacements where necessary to the industry highest standard.
The successful candidate will:
- be qualified to Level 3 (City & Guilds, NVQ or equivalent)
- have 3+ years of workshop experience
- have the ability to work within given timescales
- be capable of tackling all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing
- be familiar with current diagnostic equipment
- possess an aptitude of technical skills
- be required to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- own a stocked tool box
- have the ability to communicate with a diverse work group
- have a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Hold a Cat C UK / EU Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
Desirable but not essential:
- MOT Class 4 qualified
- manufacturer experience
- have a sound understanding of vehicle electrics
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
Saturday’s (1 in 3) 08:30 – 17:00
If you feel you have the relevant experience to undertake this new and challenging role please forward your CV to email@example.com