Head of Commercial Business Development – Commercial Manager (AWDO-P3466)
Head of Commercial Business Development / Commercial Manager with excellent management, contract negotiation, forward planning and organisational skills is required for Q-Park, a successful and well-established Independent International Parking Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
** NEW POSITION **
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 + Competitive Bonus Package
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 28 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Car Allowance, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover and Income Protection)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday, 0830hrs – 1700hrs
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Commercial Business Development / Commercial Manager that has excellent management, contract negotiation, forward planning and organisational skills.
Working as the Head of Commercial Business Development / Commercial Manager you will join Q-Park in this new and exciting opportunity and oversee key business development processes and activities.
As the Head of Commercial Business Development / Commercial Manager you will play a pivotal role in achieving Q-Park’s expansion objectives and increasing our market share through new contract wins, contract extensions and developing our existing portfolio across the UK and Ireland.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join our well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
Q-Park is an independent international parking company with good to strong market positions in many European countries. We fulfil the need for quality parking solutions at strategic locations.
Q-Park has over 15m customers across the UK and Ireland who all recognise our house style and respect our trustworthy ethos. Q-Park successfully provides a solid overall performance, hospitable people, and an outstanding financial base. We embrace cultural and social sensitivities in our quality ambition.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of Commercial Business Development / Commercial Manager:
- Implement new business models consistent with Group strategy (e.g. fixed price contracts, management agreements with lease extensions) through the utilisation of new technology
- Ensure the portfolio of target projects fits within the strategic portfolio mix (e.g. A and B1 cities)
- Undertake assessment of all business opportunities in a timely and proactive basis
- Apply the Company’s investment appraisal model in accordance with the standards expected by the Company and provide suitable back up / research / comparable information
- Undertake commercial negotiations on behalf of the Company with the objective of achieving a deal which meets strategic objectives
- Drive new contract acquisitions and corporate acquisitions should the opportunity arise through proactive external enquiry activity
- Prepare feasibility studies and case studies as required for all projects
- Build up and maintain industry and private contacts/networks
- Liaise with Group Corporate finance to ensure that projects successfully achieve Group approval
- Oversee the undertaking of detailed financial modelling for all projects ensuring documentation of assumptions, parameters and sensitivities
- Ensure appropriate legal and other specialist advice is obtained, including from Group Corporate Finance and Real Estate Teams
- Further develop network of agents who refer opportunities to the Company
- Develop network of strategic development partners with developers / investors / local authorities and healthcare trusts with the objective of obtaining multiple contracts with each partner
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to see the ‘big picture’ and ensure results
- Extremely strong capabilities in the management of complex processes containing a variety of different disciplines
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Evidence of initiative and success in income generating activity
- Ability to inspire confidence, forge relationships and influence at senior level
- Decisive, charismatic, motivated and stimulating in character
- Strengths in creating and maintaining a network of external contacts
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
Apply for Head of Commercial Business Development – Commercial Manager (AWDO-P3466)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly