Primary School Teachers
Are you a qualified Primary School Teacher looking for your next challenge in the Warrington area of Cheshire? Are you Newly Qualified Teacher looking for more experience or a Trainee Teacher about to qualify this year?
We are currently looking for individuals looking for long term, permanent and short-term teaching vacancies in Cheshire. We have had a substantial amount of work registered for September 2017 and we are keen to hear from anyone is looking for local work.
As a Primary School Teacher, you will have the following qualities and experience:
- Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Experience of teaching in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Good classroom management
- A desire to promote learning and development
- Positive and vibrant attitude
- Flexible person who can adapt quickly to changing situations
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay up to £130.00 per day
- Weekly pay
- Local work in Primary / Nursery Schools
- Access to excellent and relevant CPD
- Long term vacancies locally
- NQTs will have their NQT Induction supported when placed in a long term or permanent teaching post.
If you are interested in becoming a Primary School Teacher, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to see how we can help you with your next teaching post in Cheshire.
Apply for Primary School Teachers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly