Primary School Teachers
Are you a qualified Primary School Teacher looking for your next challenge in the Warrington area of Cheshire? Are you Newly Qualified Teacher looking for more experience or a Trainee Teacher about to qualify this year?
We are currently looking for individuals looking for long term, permanent and short-term teaching vacancies in Cheshire. We have had a substantial amount of work registered for September 2017 and we are keen to hear from anyone is looking for local work.
As a Primary School Teacher, you will have the following qualities and experience:
- Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Experience of teaching in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Good classroom management
- A desire to promote learning and development
- Positive and vibrant attitude
- Flexible person who can adapt quickly to changing situations
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay up to £130.00 per day
- Weekly pay
- Local work in Primary / Nursery Schools
- Access to excellent and relevant CPD
- Long term vacancies locally
- NQTs will have their NQT Induction supported when placed in a long term or permanent teaching post.
If you are interested in becoming a Primary School Teacher, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to see how we can help you with your next teaching post in Cheshire.